Thursday, August 23

Vacation Planing

I am not sure what to do this year. After being 3 weeks in Ghana last year and 3 weeks in Mexico the year before, I did not have any plans for this year. Sad, isn't it?!
And now everything changed and I am not sure what I shall do. A friend asked me at a BBQ on Tuesday, if I don't want to join her on her diving vacation in December. She is going for three week to Thailand!!! It sounds so awesome and I really would like to join, but I don't have any experience in diving. So I would need to do my diving license before the trip and time is running. I have never been in Asia before and I think Thailand is definitely worth to visit.
In order to make my decision, I will go to a test dive next Thursday and will check if it is fun or not. ;) Do you think I should do the Thailand trip? 

2 comments:

Hans said...

Mein Hut der hat drei Ecken, drei Ecken hat mein Hut!

Koiazz said...

Hey Hansileichen! Danke für den super interessanten Kommentar ;) Und nix von wegen Zensur!