Sunday, May 28

Live in BCN

It seems that life in BCN gets better and better. My thesis work is progressing, I am finishing my student's report and I got to know nice people. My spanish is improving as well, every day I understand more and more. However, I still have problems with the conversation, especially the grammar is difficult, mainly since I cannot remember anything. Actually, I can only speak in the presents tense and the simple " going to" future. ;) So, I should practice every day. :)

Next week, Thursday, I am flying to Helsinki to visit Bernd, my boyfriend. I haven't seen him for more than a month. I do really miss him and I am very excited when I am thinking of the trip. Well, the weather will not be as good as in BCN, but it doesn't matter. ;)

Yeah, well what did I do in the last weeks? Hmm, let me think ... not really much, since I was working on my thesis and the German report. Well, there was the birthday party of my flatmate, BCN won the Campions League and this weekend there were some parties as well. But besides them, I was really working. You can believe me! I haven't done any proper sight seeing yet. Thus, I haven't put any new fotos online yet. But this will be changing soon, I hope at least.

Ah, yeah, I nearly forgot. My German package finally arrived, after I tried one week to reschedule the delivery. It was horrible! But now I have it. I also bought a table and a small shelf for my room (we have 2 IKEAs in Barcelona!!). Well, now my room is completly full, but I have anything I need. I am getting used to the small room. Anyway, I spend most of the time in the living room and since my two flatmates are not often at home or sleeping the whole day, I can do whatever I want. ;)

This is all. I think there are no more news at the moment. So hopefully, the next time you will see some pictures again. I will do my best.

Take care,
Anja

No comments: